AEE World Covid-19 Updates
June 2, 2020
Denver has notified us that the Colorado Convention Center will not be hosting conference and expo events for the remainder of 2020. Therefore, AEE World will not be a live in-person event in Denver in September. We are evaluating several options for AEE World, which include a live or hybrid event in November/December in another city or an entirely virtual event. AEE appreciates your patience while we make alternative plans. Our target date to announce details is July 1, 2020.
May 22, 2020
Our events team is currently planning for several options to offer virtual access to portions of the World programming. This hybrid event model will allow participants with travel restrictions or concerns to access the valuable content, networking and other meetings associated with our flagship annual event. We are still hopeful circumstances will improve and we will be able to meet in-person this Fall.
We will make decisions and announce plans as soon as possible.
Please continue to check this page for further updates as they become available.
March 11, 2020
AEE extends our concern and support for those impacted by the Coronavirus COVID-19. We are closely monitoring the situation as it relates to AEE Events. With AEE World more than 6 months out, we are extremely hopeful the situation will be resolved in time for a successful event in September.
AEE is moving forward with our regular planning schedule for speakers, exhibitors, sponsors and attendees. We will also follow protocols of the CDC, WHO and local authorities while planning onsite activities and precautionary measures.
Updated information will be posted here as it becomes available, as we are working very closely with Denver and the Convention Center to stay informed.
CDC Prevention Tips
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty
Want More Info?
For decades, AEE has been focused on delivering these very important events for education, developing brands, forging partnerships, networking and more. There is nothing like doing business in person. We are looking forward to seeing you this fall in Denver!
If you have questions please contact: